Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Gap outlet haul

Every once and a while I'll make my way over to the outlets, if I go I try and go to 2 or 3 in a row so I don't have to go back for a while. A couple weeks ago I checked out my favorite smaller outlets by Disney because I was in the area and Gap had a huge sale, 30% off the clearance price. I found somethings and was satisfied. So I went a couple exits down the road and went to the outlets by Universal (I hateeee their parking, just thought I'd throw that in there.)

This bigger Gap had a huge clearance section where I found way more items.  Everything I bought there was $3.48 each, most were originally over $40 if they were not on sale. I don't hate going to the outlets, but I don't love it either. There are way too many tourists who don't know what their doing. I was extremely happy with my purchases. If none of these items were on sale I would have spent $320 instead I spent $35. I thought I'd share just some of my purchases below! If you brave the outlets every once and a while it's defiantly worth your time.

3 skirts less than $6 each

Maxi dress, originally $65, I got it for $3.48

Huge mark downs

I don't think I would have paid $40 for a cotton dress

$3.48 each, regularly $20 each

$3.48, regularly $40

1 comment:

  1. Wow you got some great deals!! I love the outlet malls for that reason but I don't go enough. they are too big and overwhelming. and like you said fulllll of tourists. The only place I LOVE to go is the cosmetics company outlet. But you won't find deals like this there!

    ReplyDelete