Thursday, September 11, 2014

Magic Kingdom

We got to Magic Kingdom right before noon and it was great, we didn't wait for one thing more than 30 minutes, although Pirates of the Caribbean did break down as we were about to get into the boat. I had not been to this park in over 5 years so it was cool to see everything that is new. The new things in the Fantasy Land could have been done much better, ie The Little Mermaid ride (that was awful.)

I loved all the fall decor through out Main St. USA. I took way too many pictures of pumpkins and sunflowers. Sunday before heading back we walked around Downtown Disney where they are doing lots of remodeling and adding a whole new area which looks really cool. One thing I was loving was the new Starbucks locations on the West Side and at the Marketplace.

My cousin Faith and I had a great weekend, thank you Aunt Susan!!

Entrance to MK

Mickey pumpkin head

Cindy's castle 

Favorite ride, the people mover

Selfie with Dumbo

Had to get a Mickey ice cream

So cuteee

I wasn't a fan of the new dumbo ride, I didn't like the circus theme

Unless you have a very small child who is obsessed with Ariel, skip this ride

Castle in the background shot

It's a small world...after all

Still love the haunted mansion 

Fall decor in Frontier Land

Main St. USA

Main St. USA

Main St. USA

Micky macaroon
Coolest looking Starbucks I've ever seen



"Get a pumpkin spice latte before the clock strikes midnight" sooo cute

Minnie ears

Lunch at Rainforest Cafe

1 comment:

  1. awesome! I miss disney so much, I need to get my annual pass back!

    ReplyDelete