Monday, December 1, 2014

Holiday decor 2014

I've taken a little break from blogging, just over 2 months to be exact. Things have been super busy at work. Between the 2 jobs I've been working 6-7 days a week and 50+ hours, but I love them both!! I did happen to get 3 whole days off in a row for Thanksgiving which was awesome. Thursday after work we went to Daytona to spend Thanksgiving with Ryan's family, black Friday shopping and then setting up their Christmas tree.

Saturday and Sunday we were at my parents on the other coast setting up their tree, decor and wrapping a million presents. It was exhausting but I'm glad I got to help. Once we got home Sunday night I finished the Christmas decor around our place! We move in 15 days but if I didn't set up our tree now I wouldn't get to enjoy it for the full season :)

Photo booth at Franksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours

The parents trees

Cutest little pillow

New holiday fav: iced coffee with cream pumpkin and caramel 

All the presents are wrapped under my parents tree (it took hours)

Our little coffee table with an Iowa pine scent candle 

Presents are popping up under our tree too

Festive in the kitchen 


No comments:

Post a Comment