Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Week recap

I actually had 2 whole real days off in a row! Since early November my days off have consisted of traveling to see family or working for a few hours at my other job. I'm not going to lie it was weird sleeping in and having a list of things that could wait until late afternoon to be completed. We get the keys to our new apartment next week, so all my spare time will be consumed moving before Christmas.

I'm excited for the move, we stopped by the office last week to drop off some final papers and I remember why we picked that location all over again! I'll share pictures soon.

Peppermint bark cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory was delish after accepting a new position at work!

DLT (Developing Leadership Talent) is over this week, I'm going to miss all the life long friends I've made in class

Warm Butterbeer is a thing and it's great on a chilly night in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Deal of the week: $12 at Platos Closet

Went to 2 Walmarts to get a real wreath. The house smells lovely right now

No comments:

Post a Comment