Thursday, February 19, 2015

A snippet into our little apartment

I was debating on whether or not to do a full apartment tour of the new place, we have been here for 2 months now. Instead of posting a ton of pictures of each room I'm just going to share some of my favorite things that are in each. Out of all of the apartment tours I've shown on this blog we have pretty much the same things, so I don't want to bore you.

After taking these pictures I realize I have a problem with deers and moose, but I'm OK with that. Our place doesn't have a cabin feel what so ever so it's funny that I have so many.

Candle and deer head on the side table in our room
Pegboard headboard is full of memories 

Makeup organizer saves a lot of time getting ready in the morning 

I love this catch all tray in the kitchen for the essentials (not pictured, a huge roll of paper towels that over ruled the picture.)

Right above the TV is some artwork I made

Gallery wall behind the couch

Moose head that I got for Christmas 


No comments:

Post a Comment