Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Beach getaway

Last week I went to Holden Beach, NC for a couple days to see my family that I had not seen in 2.5 years! It was great catching up with everyone and making new memories. We've had a family reunion every summer in the mountains or the beach since we were all little kids and have stopped the past couple of years. We're all getting older now and those little kids now have husbands and real jobs. Even though it was cold at the beach it was fun wearing my boots and scarfs one last time before the next winter.


I got in when it was dark so it was nice waking up to this view

Holden Beach. 1 hour between Myrtle Beach and Wilmington

I got suckered into a 50% off sale

Beach house for the week

Dunes of NC

It wouldn't be a reunion without dirt cake

Every time I'm in Wilmington I make a stop at Cookout

Panorama looking out onto the Atlantic Ocean

No comments:

Post a Comment