Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Skipping spring

I went straight for the summer decor and skipped spring. It feels like summer so the house might as well look like it. There's a great decor store right down the road from me called Christmas Tree Shops. It always has the best holiday/season decorations at really good prices. Every time there is a new season I buy new towels for the kitchen and then just throw them out when the next season comes, their only $1.00 each and their so cute!

Here are some little ways the house now feels like summer instead of winter. Not going to lie, I just took that stuff down a few weeks ago.

"Just another day in paradise" 

Kitchen smells fruity 

It's like I'm at the beach

It's been a week and it's still alive

This came from my cousins shop in NC, it smells like watermelon 

No comments:

Post a Comment