Monday, June 29, 2015

The Island at Pigeon Forge

I had heard all about the Island at Pigeon Forge because it just opened 2 years ago so I was excited to see all the cool things there. I knew what to expect because I did my research but it was honestly the coolest place! There is a huge ferris wheel that has 360 views of the mountains, ropes coarse, a ton of restaurants and shops, a fountain show and Jimmy Buffet has a hotel there. 

We went on the ferris wheel (I'm guessing it's just like the Orlando Eye just a little bit smaller.) It was worth the price in my opinion, it was awesome to see everything from 200 feet up in the sky! The Island is defiantly on my list of things to visit every time I go back now :)

The fountain dances to the music and lights up at night

Rocking chairs around the fountain 

Moonshine store

Dick's Last Resort!!

200 feet up

Great Smoky Mountain Wheel 

Looking down at the Island

Looking down on the fountain show

The hotel is above the shops

Paula Deen's restaurant 

Cute coffee mugs

Christmas tree ornament


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post! We will be linking to this particularly great article on our website.Keep up the great writing. Visit: Island Pigeon Forge Hotels

    ReplyDelete