Monday, June 22, 2015

Gatlinburg trip part 2

I took the underwater camera with us during the white water rafting and zip lining and the bigger camera during the horse back riding. I finally got around to looking at these pictures and uploading them. Last time I went white water rafting it was a class 1, so it was pretty smooth for the most part. This time it was fun to catch some air.

Zip lining was terrifying the first couple of times across and then by the end it wasn't scary at all. I tried getting pictures while moving but most of them came out blurry. It was so cool flying between the mountains. 

Cades Cove, TN

Horses going through the little river

19 of us went horse back riding at once
White water rafting on the NC/TN boarder
9 rafts getting ready to go down the river

Floating down the river

Ryan and I raced to the end

Flying in the air
Beautiful mountain background 

No comments:

Post a Comment