Sunday, September 20, 2015

3 ingredient pumpkin cookies

I found this recipe on Pinterest and it sounded so simple that even I couldn't mess up. Only 3 ingredients for pumpkin cookies: pumpkin Jif Whip, instant vanilla pudding and one egg and all you have to do is mix it up and cook. I had seen the pumpkin Jif Whip online but never in the store, so when I was in Big Lots and and it was only $1.90 I knew I had to buy it.

I remembered this recipe and made sure I had the other 2 ingredients. I cooked the cookies in the toaster oven at 350 for 15 min then broiled them for 2 at the very end for a nice crisp on top.

This was great because it didn't make too many cookies and we didn't have a dozen left over. I would defiantly recommend this if you like peanut butter cookies with a hint of pumpkin!

Only 3 ingredients

Mix up and cook

350 degrees for 15 minutes 

More peanut butter taste with a hint of pumpkin

I broiled them for 2 minutes to get a little crisp

No comments:

Post a Comment