Monday, September 14, 2015

Nc trip

Last week I spent 5 days with my cousin in NC. We try and get together a couple times a year. It was nice to get away for a little! Whenever we are together we spend hours and hours shopping, we both love a good deal! It was a cool trip because everywhere we ended up eating wasn't in FL, so I got to try a lot of new places.

Another thing we have in common is monograms. If I could I would put a monogram on everything, I would. We stayed up until 1am making monogram shirts one night :) While I was there I discovered a new brand, Crown & Ivy which is at Belk. It's reminds me to Lilly Pulitzer, but not as flower-y. I'm officially obsessed (there will be another post about that!)


Hobby Lobby with our fall flavored Starbucks

First PSL of the season, check out the name
Downtown Wilmington was cool to drive through at night

Ocean Isle Beach on Labor Day

sRh are my favorite letters

S'mores donut from a mom and pop coffee place. We just have Dunkin Donuts near me :/

I've always wanted to try this place and I just learned there building one near UCF. It was delish!!!

Bar hopping, these old married folks weren't used to it

The front of us got really burnt, the back of us stayed white, it's been rough

New favorite brand at Belk, so freaking cute!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment