Friday, May 25, 2012

Three


I like my new weekly goal. It will probably just take me through the summer but since I've started it I've already got lists of what I want to focus on. This week will be 3 foods I don't eat that often. We've done much better about not eating out as often as we used to. I honestly think it's because there is a lot more to do here. In PA when we had nothing to do we'd just go get food somewhere.

Lazy Moon pizza. My personal favorite that will be missed. As soon as I read that the plaza with Lazy Moon was going to be torn down I knew I needed once last slice and since I'm not going to be in Orlando any time soon I had my sister bring me home one, she's the best :)

Spaghetti squash. I love this one because it is much healthier than eating pasta, it's a vegetable! You just cut the squash in half, take out the seeds, bake for 45 min then use a fork to get everything out and it looks and tastes just like spaghetti.
(right: baking. left: everything scooped out)
Figs. We have an on going joke with Ryan's dad about this food and when we saw them at the produce market I knew we had to get them. Their good, it tastes just like a fig newton minus the outside "cookie" part.

No comments:

Post a Comment