Saturday, June 23, 2012

Three

I know I've been slacking from posting things other than my weekly Saturday posts but getting back into the groove of working full time has been tough to do other things. Every day this week I have come home and taken a nap after work. So this week I thought I'd talk about 3 things that have been happening at work.

I am a receptionist at a car dealership, I answer the phones and direct them to the right person/department. It's not glamours or tough, but it surely does keep me busy. I work 7:30am - 3:30pm Monday- Friday and one weekend a month (at least that's the schedule I have for now.)

I know this is not what I will be doing for the rest of my life, but it is something that is keeping me busy and not worrying about finding a job. I am still trying to figure out "what I want to be when I grow up."  Grad school is something that I think about pretty often but the GRE is the one thing that is really holding me back, I'm the worst test taker. I am just trying to figure out what kind of job I really want. I thought I wanted an office job, but sitting at a desk for 8 hours a day can be kind of boring. For now it works though.


My day now starts as the butt crack of dawn. I'm not going to lie, I like watching the sun rise as I take the dogs out in the morning. 

A headset, so official. 

The highlight of the week, new chairs that are so comfy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment