Friday, August 31, 2012

Three: Birthday Edition part 2

Last Friday night Ryan and I went to dinner with my entire family to celebrate my aunt and I's birthdays and then they all came over to see our new place, eat cake and open presents. It was great catching up with all of them because I haven't seen everyone together in a couple months. On Sunday, my actual birthday Ryan's family came over from Daytona for a quick afternoon lunch near the water. Last weekend I felt like I was on vacation again. Ryan and I had 2 full days off together (which is veryyyyy rare) so we got a lot done around the new place which is nice so we can relax during the week after work.

I can't believe that tomorrow will be the same month as our 1 year anniversary! We have done so much in a year and have decided to go to.....Orlando for our anniversary. Haha, Orlando right? Well, we haven't been there in over a year and we miss our friends :/ We figured we got married with everyone we might as well celebrate with everyone too!! So if you wanna hang out while we're in town let one of us know!

I had 3 different kinds of cake in a matter of 2 days. (Ryan insisted on this being taken.)
In LOVE with my new phone case, a present from myself. 

I'm 24 now....eeeeek.

No comments:

Post a Comment