Monday, September 3, 2012

House tour: part 2


I'm going to be honest with you, the kitchen did not look like this before I took the pictures. It was either clean up the entire living and dining room or load up the dishwasher for the pics and I picked the easy one. Haha. So here ya have it, our lovely kitchen. I love how I can cook and watch TV at the same time. It looks kind of small from the pictures but we have so much cabinet space that it makes up for the size. I used quite a few ideas from Pinterest in the kitchen...see if you can find them :)

The view looking into the kichen.
Instead of having a paper towel and napkin holder I used a serving tray to hold those items plus some odds and ends. 
I know things get dusty in this part of the kitchen but I like being able to display our wedding glasses, Ryan's grandfathers cup collection and my grandfathers Mickey Mouse cookie jar.
Ryan's liquor collection.

We eat a lot of fruit (this picture tells otherwise.) But this is actually a cake stand that I found in my parents garage, it was collecting dust so I cleaned it up and decided it was going to be our new fruit holder.

I also found this old shutter at my parents house and thought it would be a perfect card/picture/letter holder on the wall instead of cluttering up the fridge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment