Friday, September 7, 2012

Three

This week flew by, I think it's because I actually did other things besides clean, organize and work. I got off a little early on Monday because of Labor Day so Ryan and I went to Busch Gardens. We didn't wait for more than 5 minutes for anything except the new roller coaster so that was very nice considering how hot it was outside.

Going to football games as a student we'd always tailgate for hours before the game then mosey our way to the stands and leave before half time. It's been quite a while since I've been to a game but I'm looking forward to going to at least one this season!

Last night my friend Jaymie and I went to Fashion Night Out at International mall. We got to see a fashion show, had our hair and make up done (for free), took pictures on a red carpet, had h'orderves and even tried macaroons for the first time! There were even DJ's in some of the stores. It was a really fun girls night.


BG added a lot of new stuff since the last time I was there.
Tonight our Knights will shine!
Pretending we're on a red carpet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment