Monday, September 17, 2012

Final house tour

This is the last space in our apartment that I haven't talked about (besides the laundry room.) I originally saved this one for last because I didn't think there was going to be anything special besides some blinds and a huge closet. Well, I was wrong because Ryan has really brought everything together. We put up some blinds, curtains, got a whole bunch of plants and found a table and chairs.

The way we hung up the blinds makes it very private and no one can see in which is great for when you need extra light but don't want to see everything that's going on outside. The porch is at the front of the apartment so nothing is hidden, it's the first thing that someone sees when they walk up to our door so I like being able to close that off. I can't wait to start eating dinner out there when it gets cooler outside :)

There's snakes in those!

And turtles in that!

A good sized closet outside.

 We found this card table and chairs at Good will for $12!



No comments:

Post a Comment