Friday, September 14, 2012

Three squared


Even though fall doesn't officially start until September 22nd it's already started in my life. I just love going to fall festivals, pumpkin patches, enjoying a cup of hot soup and the cooler weather. My all time favorite thing about fall is Starbucks and their iced pumpkin spice coffee. Even though it's my favorite I'm kind of glad it isn't offered year round, it just wouldn't be as special. I thought that since I've started the next season already I would share some things that I've enjoyed over the past couple weeks that are fall related. Yes, most of them are food, but cooking and enjoying new flavors are the best part of the next season. 

Pumpkin flavored beer while playing checkers at a local bar.

I don't like dark chocolate but this sauce is good on ice cream.

First pumpkin spice iced coffee of the season. 

I went a little crazy at the grocery store: pumpkin creamer, cream cheese and ravioli. 

This is pumpkin cake/bread. I'm not sure what you'd call it. But it's just yellow cake mix and a can of pumpkin thrown into a crock pot for 4 hours and it's good!

I know it's fall when stores have cinnamon broom sticks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment