Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Busch Gardens

Yesterday Ryan and I went to Busch Gardens on our day off. Besides the 1000% humidity it was great. There were no waits and most of the time we walked right onto the rides. Last time we were there we noticed they've added quite a few animals but I didn't have my camera with me so this time I made sure to keep it out of the locker when walking around. I've been to this park a million times and never taken any pictures so it was cool that they have some new animals to look at.

They had pumpkin displays thoughout the park.

Cheetah hunt, the newest coaster. 

Elephant, thank you Sky Ride for the great view.

White tiger.

Flamingos.

Kangaroos.

A wallaby.

Ryan touched the Kangaroo. 

I think this was an ostrich. 

New tiger viewing areas, very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment