Monday, October 15, 2012

Motivation Monday



Sometimes life doesn't always give you what you want but you just have to keep going and be strong. I'm still working on figuring out many things in my life right now. I have so many questions that I just can't seem to answer. Should I go back to school and get a masters? What kind of career do I want to have? When is the right time to have kids? Those are just the ones I've got going on pertaining to me. Then I've got many other questions that I ask myself on a daily basis. How is my grandma so strong dealing with her cancer? When will Ryan figure out what kind of career he wants? Where do I see Ryan and myself living in the next few years? Will we ever buy a house or will we keep renting? Will we be able to travel before we have children?

Some days I think I have the answers and other days I just can't grasp how to start figuring these things out. I know everyone is going through different things and that reminds me that no one is perfect and we all are just trying to figure out the things that life throws at us. So with all all that said, do you see yourself asking questions similar to these and if so how are you dealing with them?


No comments:

Post a Comment