Friday, October 19, 2012

Three

Over the past week I've slowly been getting sick. One day I came home from work and passed out for a couple of hours another day I was just fine and then another day I couldn't stop sneezing. I wish that if I was sick I was just sick instead of feeling blahh every day. Something is definitely up though because one minute I'll be sweating then the next I'll be shivering. I think it's because the weather is changing and my body is just getting used to it.

One of the things that I miss about living up north are the leaves changing and the cool weather during the day. In Florida the leaves don't change and it stays pretty hot until Christmas time.

A walk on the beach during the sunset was a great way to start off the week. 

Limited edition Clif bar (very good!)

We stocked up on some gluten free items for Ryan and of course wandered the store for about an hour. It's hard to go in and just get one thing at Whole Foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment