Sunday, October 21, 2012

Weekend update

Over the weekend I did something drastic.....chopped off my hair!! I've always had short hair until about a year and a half ago when I decided to grow it out for the wedding and since then I just kept it long and that was about the longest I've ever had it. I had been contemplating for about a month if I should cut it short again so I finally just went with it on Saturday.

My friend Jaymie and I went to an Octoberfest and pretended we were in Germany again! We went 8 1/2 years ago with our German teacher and some other students, what parents would let their 15 and 16 year olds go to Europe? It was an adventure so we spent the afternoon reminiscing about that trip. Then we really went down memory lane and took a trip though our old high school.

Lastly, my mom cleared out the attic and I got some fake pumpkins out of it so I rearranged the fireplace area! I'm so happy that I'll have pumpkins set out through Thanksgiving now.


New hair.

Prost!

German music.

"Make good decisions." -Snare

Fall is my favorite time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment