Sunday, November 11, 2012

Fall in love

Since mid October I knew I wanted the fireplace area to have a different look for the month of November. I went to Pinterest to get some ideas and I think I came up with something really good. Last week Ryan and I walked around our entire complex and then some to get some pine cones, we didn't find many big ones so I worked with what we got. Then one day I came home from work and he had a bag full of them from when he was at the park! I then reused the fake pumpkins my mom gave me and the real ones from October that were still good. I printed out the words "fall" from a great site

I had all the materials (except the pine cones) so I was thrilled when I didn't have to spend anything and it  came out pretty good. 

My inspiration. 

Pumpkins coming out of the fireplace. 

I added some small pine cones in the lanterns that were already there from Halloween. 

The final product.

Printable for the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment