Wednesday, December 5, 2012

How to: shiny deer silhouette

I originally wanted a mounted deer head but couldn't find anything within my budget. So I thought I could make a 3D one out of cardboard, but quickly took the easy way out when I saw this. I knew it would take no time at all and be cheaper than my original plan. It was very easy and anyone can do it! I'm not going to lie I'm kind of obsessed with it! The only thing I would change would be the size of the head, I wish it was a little bigger, but oh well.

Here are the steps I took when doing this project.

Find an outline and trace it from your computer onto paper. 

Make sure it works before you can't turn back. 

Trace the lines with permanent marker when the paper is on the canvas so it bleeds through. 

When done make sure its just right. 

Cover everything with glue that you want to have glitter on. 

Go crazy with glitter. 

Wipe off the excess glitter and you're done!

No comments:

Post a Comment