Wednesday, February 20, 2013

4 Rivers

I have been wanting to go to 4 Rivers Smokehouse since everyone in the central Florida area always raves about how good it is. I never went while in college so it was on my bucket list to go as soon as we moved back. We accidently found a closer location to our place than the original one in Winter Park, so I think we're in trouble. 

Hands down the best BBQ I've had yet, and I've have it in Texas and NC so it's not like I compared it to Sonny's. There is a huge menu and they give you your food on a tray, no plates and your sides come in small cups. It was the middle of the week when we went and we had to sit outside because it was packed inside. Oh my gosh was everything good. Ryan had the best sides, baked cheese and grits and baked sweet potatoes. 

They even have a Sweet Shop with cake, cupcakes and ice cream. We just looked around at all the goodies and tried some ice cream, lunch was too filling for dessert. It was a great lunch and not too expensive so if you're ever in the Winter Park, Longwood or Winter Garden area do yourself a favor and get some good BBQ!



4 Rivers Smokehouse



Loved the upscale western decor



Pulled chicken, mac and cheese and french fries


1/2 a chicken, baked sweet potatoes and baked cheese grits


BBQ sauce 

Some really good looking cakes


No comments:

Post a Comment