Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Happy fall yall

It's funny that I'm writing this post now because I knew I wrote a similar one a year ago... almost on the same date. Any who, fall is my favorite season and Halloween is my favorite holiday so with everything pumpkin starting at the end of next month I thought I'd round up some of my fall favorites and funny sayings.

The day Starbucks come out with their PSL (pumpkin spice latte) I get one, as soon as there's a chill in the air I put on my boots, and as soon as there's fall scents in the stores I go crazy and my house smells like a harvest wonderland.

I simply can't wait for the humidity to go down, fall festivals and well PUMPKIN EVERYTHING!!!!!!

Couldn't pass up for $1

Cookies, pancakes, candles, house spray, soap and much more

This is how I feel

Churches have the best pumpkins

Darker nail polish is a fall must have

If I could wear this every day I would. My go to fall/winter look

(All pictures were found on Google or Pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment