Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Fall-ish decor around the house

Even though it's only the beginning of August the fall decorations have started coming out! Just a little here and there, mainly leaves and burlap accessories. This is my first year since I started blogging that I don't have a fireplace mantel to decorate which is extremely disappointing but living in FL there is no need for a fireplace so it wasn't a deal breaker when finding the apartment.

I love the look of a mantel, all the decorations are in one spot and you can really do a lot, so with that being said all of my decor is spread around the house. Mason jars with real branches and fake leaves are now on the side tables next to the couch and there's a monogram pumpkin in the bedroom!

My favorite part of the fall decor? Fall scented candles and wax tarts. My mom gave me a bazillion different scents from Yankee Candle months ago and now they can finally be used :)

Not even half of the scents I have

Burlap covered mason jars 

Wood circle with salted carmel candle on top

That pumpkin on the right is a wax tart melter

Pine cones from my great grandma's house. I've kept them since last year :)

Favorite pumpkin

Can you spy the "fall" decor on the pegboard headboard?

Since it's still so early in August once September comes around I'll put out the rest of the decor!

No comments:

Post a Comment