Tuesday, December 30, 2014

2014 year in review

This past year started out rough with my Grandma passing away and ended great with moving (yup, we moved again!) and getting promoted at work. I have learned to take everything as it comes and not dwell on the past. One day I asked my Grandma if going skydiving was on her bucket list and she laughed and said no, and that she just wanted to be remembered for being a nice person and having such a great impact on all of our lives. After hearing that I knew how much I was like her. That's all I ever want in life too, just be remembered as nice!

So as this year comes to an end and I think back on all that Ryan and I have accomplished I can't wait to see what 2015 has in store for us.


January: I attended my first Magic game as a guest after working Amway Center for years

February: Helped plan Ryan's dad's birthday which was a blacklight Mardi Gras theme

March: My Grandma passed away after living with stage 4 ovarian cancer for over 2 years. I also started a new job and moved all within 3 weeks of each other that month

April: I left the Blue Man Group and transferred to Diagon Alley Admissions for the Hogwarts Express

May: Nothing happened, so here's a picture of Barney and Gizmo

June: We went to Key West for a vacation with Ryan's family
July: Diagon Alley opened it's doors at Universal and I was apart of the opening team
August: I turned 26 on the 26th and got everything pumpkin for my birthday

September: We celebrated our 3rd anniversary with a lunch date to Red Robin... yummmmmm
October: Ryan turned 27 and all he wanted was sushi for lunch
November: I worked then we celebrated Thanksgiving in Daytona
December: I got promoted to a supervisor at work right before graduating the Developing Leadership Talent program. We also moved right after I started this new job
2nd year sending out Christmas cards (I like this tradition) 











No comments:

Post a Comment